Activate Microsot Windows 8 by Using KMSpico Windows 8 Activator:
Activation of Microsoft products has become a problem for the users these days. Windows 7, Windows 8 and also Microsoft Windows 10 are available for trial basis. Moreover, MS Office 2010, Office 2013 and Office 2016 are available on trial basis for just 30 days.
KMSPico Windows 8 Activator provides a temporary solution for this problem as it activates the above mentioned Microsoft products for 180 days. Another issue with Windows 8 Activator is that it keeps the waiting for a while. The reason it that it does not generate the activation key as quickly as expected by the users.
The benefit of Windows 8 Activator is that the activation keys can work well to activate Microsoft Windows 8 as well as the upgraded version 8.x, Microsoft Office 2010 and also Microsoft Office 2013. When it comes to Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8 Activator fails to activate some upgraded editions of Windows 7.
Windows 8 KMS Activator Workable Microsoft Products:
Following are the programs for which Windows 8 Activator KMS work effectively:
- Windows Server Technical Preview build 9841 and 9860
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Windows 8 Activator
- Windows 8.1 (Both professional and enterprise)
- Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows 10 Technical Preview build 9841, 9860 and 9888
Method to Install KMSPico Windows 8 Activator:
Following step by step procedure should be followed to download and install KMSPico Windows 8 Activator:
- After installing the program on the system, there will not be any icon of the program visible on the desktop
- Click on the start button
- Click on “Click Yes” in the case of prompt User Account Control Window
- In order to check the current status of the Windows, check the “Lower Blue” key. It will display the edition of the window along with the status of activation
- Click on “Create” icon to create the token backup (remember that this is not the mandatory step. Rather it is optional)
- Click on the “Red” icon to launch the activation process.
- Click on the “Blue” icon to display the activation status of the Windows and Microsoft Office
- Remember that this method should be followed in the case of Windows 8.