Re-Loader Activator for Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft Office:
The latest version of Re-Loader Activator works efficiently for the activation of Microsoft Windows and other Microsoft products including MS Office. The good thing is that Re-Loader Activator one of the best windows loader can perform equally well on laptops. Another benefit of Re-Loader Activator is that it can activate different versions of Microsoft Windows, including the latest Windows 10.
Features of Re-Loader Activator:
Following is the list of Microsoft Windows and different editions which can be activated by using Re-Loader Activator:
- All versions or editions of Microsoft Windows 7 (Get Latest Windows 7 Activators)
- Microsoft Windows XP (Service Pack 3)
- Microsoft Windows XP Media Center 2005 Service Pack 3
- All versions of Microsoft Windows Vista
- All versions of Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 RTM ( Get Advanced Win 8 Activators and win 8.1 Activators)
- Microsoft Windows 10 TP (Downlaod MS Windows 10 Activators)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (Standard, Data Center Core, Server Data Center, Solution Core and Cloud Storage Core etc.)
How to Check for Microsoft Windows 8 Activation?
There are different ways to check the activation status for Windows 8. The first one is to right click at the bottom-left corner of the system screen to display the “Quick Access” menu. Select the “System” window to check the activation status which is displayed at the bottom.
Must Check MS toolkit 2.6
How to Check for Microsoft Windows 7 Activation?
Simply check the start button and then Right-Click on the “Computer” icon. Now select the properties which you want to display on the system. Once the system window is displayed, you can see the activation status.
Learn more about it:
Download Windows 8 Offline Activator for Lifetime Activation.
Installation Method for Re-Loader Activator:
- Download the latest version of Re-Loader Activator. The files will be downloaded is .zip folder. Notice that there will be a couple of files:
- Re-Loader Windows 10 Activator does not need to be installed through setup files. You just need to Right-Click on the .exe file mentioned about.
- Select “Run as Administrator”.
- A dialogue box will pop-up and you need to click “OK”.
- Select the Microsoft Applications which you want to activate on the system.
- It will take a few seconds and once the process is complete, you will have to restart the system. This will activate the Windows and Microsoft Office on the system.