How to Use Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 for the Activation of Microsoft Windows and MS Word?
Microsoft products such as Microsoft Windows and MS Office are paid products but there are some effective ways to activate there programs. Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 is one of these activators for Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
The benefit of using Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 is that it can activate multiple programs at a time. There is no need to install separate versions of the program to activate different Microsoft products.
Installation Requirements for Microsoft Toolkit 2.6
- It runs on Windows Vista
- It activates Microsoft Office 2010 and Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 runs on the following .NET frameworks
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 Activation Features:
- Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.2 program works effectively on both, 32-bti as well as 64-bit systems. All the versions of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office work on either 32-bit or 64-bit.
- This program is launched through .exe file. It means that Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.2 works as an independent application.
- The activation is possible even if the system is not connected to the internet.
- Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 can activate Microsoft Windows as well as Microsoft Office.
- Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 activates Windows and MS Office without any time limitation. In other words, it activates the program permanently.
- The program is stable as it does not force the modification of the core system files.
- Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 is free of any virus or malware.
- Users can check the activation status through the Information Console of Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 Windows Activator.
- The program works on the following platforms:
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 Activation
- Windows 8 Activator
- Windows 10 Activator
- Windows 8.1
- MS Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 2016 Activation
- MS Office Activator for 2010
Windows 10 Activation Video by MS Toolkit 2.6:
How to Install MS Toolkit 2.6
- Disable the antivirus protection during the process of installation
- The system must have Winzip in order to unzip the setup files
- Right Click on the .exe file of the Toolkit and select the option “Run as Administrator”
- Click “Yes” to initiate the program
- A screen will appear with the previous version 2.5.2. There is no need to worry because the latest version 2.6 is already installed at the backend.
- Select the “Windows” icon
- A window will appear showing the Windows Toolkit 2.6
- You can check the status of the activator to confirm that the program is supported or not.
- Now check the “Activation” button. Click on the “Install” key and the program will start working.
- Go to the “Activation” section and click on “Activate”. It will take a little while and the users need to wait for some time.
- After the activation of the Windows, enable the “Anti-Virus” protection that was turned off at the start of the process.